[Spridgets] Sewing Machine

James Lempe oldtimealaskan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 14:05:14 MST 2010

Mark,

Before I retired I owned a Aircraft Reupholstery shop.  Our primary
sewing maching was a Juki.  Great rugged machine, can sew most anything
including leather in holsters and belts.  I still own and use it some 30 years
after purchasing it.  It is however limited to straight line forward and
reverse.  We were close to a big sailboat community and got a lot of calls
for boat covers, sail covers and sail repairs.  So we bought a Ultrafeed LSZ1
from "Sailrite" in Churubusco, IN. www.sailrite.com  Great unit for lighter
work, like canvas and sails plus it does zigzag and has a ton of neat
accessories.  Certainly worth looking at.

Jim Lempe, Homer AK
 A penny saved
is a government oversite!