[Spridgets] HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 03:29:01 MST 2010

Mine didn't - I do my sixes clockwise - is that it?

In a message dated 06/02/2010 04:06:28 GMT Standard Time, cclabaw at juno.com
writes:

> HOW  SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?
>
> You have to try this please, it  takes 2 seconds. I could not believe
this!
It is
from an orthopaedic  surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you
will keep
trying  over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you
can't.  It is
pre-programmed in your brain!

> 1. While sitting at  your desk in front of your computer, lift your right
foot off
the floor  and make clockwise circles.

> 2. Now, while doing this, draw the  number '6' in the air with your right
hand. Your
foot will change  direction.

> I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about  it! You and I both
know
how
stupid it is, but before the day is done you  are going to try it again, if
you've not
already done  so.