[Spridgets] Parade duty..

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 08:52:01 MST 2010

I'd suggest a sturdy 2x2 and plywood construction covered with cheap
carpeting material (to blend somewhat with the car interior) that can
be securely fastened into the car (after removing passenger seat)
raising said PYT to a suitable show level.

I'd make it complete with a comfortable padded seat, small simple
backrest - so as to not risk converting PYT to BST (Bitchy Spoilt
Thing)!  I'd also include a seatbelt - she can choose not to use it,
but at least one was provided,

Might as well build it now and then keep it on hand for when you're
called back into parade duty next year!

We WILL be expecting the obligatory pictures of said car and PYT to be
made available for inspection.