[Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon?

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 12:59:08 MST 2010

My 71 911T was great fun, and is one of those cars I wish I still had. It was
sold to finance taking my Sprite to Road Atlanta for the runoffs in 1984, so
it went for a good cause. I think I have just as much fun these days in the
Midget, and soon the Sprite will be back on the track. I guess I'm still a
hoon also, but being a Spridget hoon is a bit different cause you have to take
care of the clutch and rear axles. <BG>
John
Fogelsville, PA