[Spridgets] No Real LBC - Traveling notes

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:28:41 MST 2010

A few weeks ago I spent over 3 weeks on the road traveling from
Cincinnati to California and back. In that time I saw only one LBC, a
Triumph Spitfire parked in front of a business in Sedona, AZ. On the
way to FL yesterday, I saw a white MGB on the side of the highway just
north of Atlanta and a green B on a trailer headed north just at the
FL GA border... My conclusion is that the LBCs are more south than
north!

BTW, it is going up to 60 today, 65 tomorrow and 70 the day after...
Don't hate me! Hopefully they will be able launch the shuttle
tomorrow. I was up to see it at 4:39 AM but it was scrubbed. I should
have a view as it gains altitude from my condo balcony.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye