[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 33, Issue 22

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:21:18 MST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Sales at " Just Brits "
<sales at justbrits.com> wrote:
Some drivers just have that little extra touch that can account for
only 4 or 5 hundreds of a second per corner. It all adds up.

True, Bob. But bottom line is, SMOOTH IS FAST<G> !!

When I was running an A Stock 64 Corvette in Solo II, I lost 1st place
to a guy once by 8 one hundredths of a second! It kinda ruined my
whole day...
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye