[Spridgets] Some got it, some don't...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:33:47 MST 2010

Jay,

Sure - once they became known and had a little money...

I don't have immediate references, but I'll wager none of them started out
with high end instruments. Like most guitarists, they started with
instruments which could have been mistaken for a fence post strung with
barbed wire....    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim