[Spridgets] bob said

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Tue Feb 9 21:12:08 MST 2010

Ron & Billy [you might have seen/heard] this IS
a cat to see/hear !!

http://www.trevormenear.com/

He is signed with Sony and has one of the cuts on
the John Lennon Tribute CD [he was picked by Yoko
- not sure if that's good or bad <VBG>] !!

On top of GREAT fingers he is just a GREAT young
man.  And out of THIS town that is REALLY saying
something [shut-up Brad, I ain't 'from' here<G>] !!

Sits in with Urich, Buddy Guy, Melencamp and a few
others<G> !!  Yo Frank, the tavern I took you to ??
This kid & Urich did a Sat. nite gig 04 others in band<G>.

If ya ever get to see him, GO !!!!

Ed