[Spridgets] favorite tools iin shop

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 14 09:18:58 MST 2010

Around 25 years ago I was in a gym (thankfully my memory has gone for the
reason why) and they had a clock behind the reception counter with a 2ft 6in
diameter face and a finger missing.  The minute finger had dropped off after
the clock cage was hit by a basketball and was at the bottom of the clock.
I volunteered to repair it but the owner said he wasn't bothered and if I
wanted it I could have it.  A three minute repair job (the clips at the back
were fiddly) and a new battery every couple of years means I have had a
large (and accurate) clock in the garage at home from a couple of months
after it was built..  Well worth it, you have to be sure the coffee arrives
every hour on the hour!

Guy R Day