[Spridgets] New MINI Pricing

mike rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed Feb 17 09:15:13 MST 2010

 Off the subject of a Mini but since it is a BMW and I bought a BMW
motorcycle this weekend (happy Valentines day to me) I can tell you they
are willing to deal on left over 09's.  I had negotiated what I thought
was a good price on one model, I was happy with the price and they sold
the color I wanted while I was driving down to the dealer (100 miles
away), I get there and they offer me a even lower price on a color I did
not want.  I was pretty surprised as I thought the price I had
negotiated was pretty good and they offered even more off for the wrong
color.

 As we were walking out my wife jokingly said "we will pay that for the
K" and the salesguy laughed but the sales manager said let me crunch the
numbers, the number crunching took some time and some phone calls to
higher up's but he came back and said "ok"  As I waited for some
paperwork he "claimed" they were losing money on the deal which I
absolutely do not believe but he said the 10's were arriving Thursday
and he wanted no 09's on the floor.  He did show me a invoice that I do
not believe is correct and I paid less for the bike then that, I can't
believe its true and they probably printed out a invoice to show me but
I wrote the check and rode out of there like I stole it.

	mike