[Spridgets] compressor thoughts

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Feb 17 15:19:56 MST 2010

Now that I have my compressor mounted at a level at which I can easily look
underneath it, I'll have to take a look.  Last time I looked, the valve was
completely covered with paint.  But, on my compressor, it's not a regular
drain cock, but is spring-loaded and controlled by pulling a cable.
Usually, those things are brass because one made of steel would suffer from
corrosion on the valve seat, and constantly leak air as a result.
Bud Osbourne