[Spridgets] New Mini Pricing

DAVID GROPPER kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 19:41:50 MST 2010

I had my Honda Civic Hybrid ordered from Japan. Honda emailed me when they started the build, finished the build, put it on the boat and when it arrived in Portland. Total time was 5 weeks from the order to my driving it.
Then they put it on a flat-bed to bring it to me, 250 miles - no charge

It uses 0-30W oil, 49,000 miles and doesn't burn anything I can notice during 5,000 miles between oil changes (my choice - they recommend 10,000 miles!)

Still happy with it but not as much fun to drive as the Spridgets  which still insist on marking their territory <G>

Dave G.

P.S. I still don't understand "0W" for an oil !!!