[Spridgets] 15 or 16? ( not really LBC )

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 11:16:02 MST 2010

I see no 12 most years when the CER series comes to Silverstone. In 2009
I'm fairly sure her bum looked bigger than in previous years (not that I
stared  or anything).  She speaks fluent English with an American accent.

Stephanie Simmonite was missing from the list and also Michelle  Mouton.
Davina Galicia was also missing and I have a  signed photo of her racing
from when I was a kid.

Weslake-Monza 1330