[Spridgets] YOUR PAYMENT $900.000.00Usd

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Fri Feb 19 16:17:57 MST 2010

Go for it guys! :)

CB

-----Original Message-----
From: Hon.Lloyds Udoka
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 4:19 PM
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT $900.000.00Usd

Attn;Beneficiary:

I'am Hon.Lloyds Udoka from CitiBank Cotonou Benin(CBB) We have concluded to
Send your payment through western union in amount of $5,000.00 daily until the
($900.000.00) is completely transfered.

Meanwhile,Mr.Anthony Robert has Send your first payment of $5,000.00 in your
name today.So contact the Western union Agent for your mtcn number to pick up
this $5000 now:

Contact Person: Mr.Anthony Robert

Email Address: western0union at hosanna.net

Mobile Phone:  +22999141483

Please remember to ask him to give you the mtcn number, sender name, text
question and answer to pick up the $5,000.00.. Also you should send to him
your full informations to avoid transferring your fund to the wrong person.

Receiver Name....

Country..........

Direct Tel.......

Occupation.......