[Spridgets] In lieu of 2010 ELVF

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 23 19:10:23 MST 2010

I don't blame you.  I recall last year when we first started talking about
his opportunity.  I was impressed.  You and Don and Jeff should have a lot
of fun.  It looks like a great time.

Maybe down the road, if I trip across a guy who knows how to build a car and
a co-driver who actually knows how to drive.....

In the mean time, I might like to follow y'all.  Dave Woerpel., weren't you
intending on following this?  Shall we do the trip?

LAD