[Spridgets] Car Lift

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Wed Feb 24 04:17:59 MST 2010

Hey, you don't use the hot tub, what about there??

After you ask that, maybe the drive way won't look so bad ;-)

Larry

On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:42 PM, Frank wrote:

> Dean Swanson wrote:
>> Frank,
>>
>> Can't you make it into one of those "portable" two post lifts and just
wheel
>> it out into the driveway when you need to use it?
>>

> If it's too tall to fit with no wheels, I don't think I can make it work.
> 7' garage door, 9' posts, 8' ceiling.
> Even if I use my biggest hammer, it's not gonna fit.
> I asked the wife again, she still won't let me bolt it to the driveway.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> My own Fleet of Sprites

> Suggested annual donation $12.75
>
> You are subscribed as lmacy at phillymgclub.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and
you're a fool for the rest of your life.