[Spridgets] Nice 59 on ebay, question on filter

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:16:40 MST 2010

Herb,
The Bugeye and the MKII came with mechanical pumps in front of the boot
(trunk area) on the chassis. That's what my 62 had and I now have an
electrical pump which I located in the engine area. It is also listed that
way in both the Leyland & the Haynes Sprite Manuals.
The Spitfire engine had mechanical pumps attached to the engine like my 68
Spitfire had. I believe the Sprite had used Spitfire engines in later models
perhaps you're confusing it with them.
Lin