[Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 19:14:27 MST 2010

From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 7:59 PM
To: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question

--- On Sun, 2/28/10, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> sucked.
Anybody have a Rambler for sale?  That
> cool looking Studebaker that
> Ron,
Jeff and Don will be driving is getting even better
> looking.

I dunno. The
website's wrong, Don isn't driving. When I asled him why not, he said "I'm
30
years older than you. I don't want to die any sooner than I need to."

Ron

I was confused by that, too.  I thought it was just you and Jeff driving.
Still looks like an absolute blast to run.

But, for that matter, he has been breathing our air on borrowed time
already.  Don't tell him I said that -- I don't need to be watching my back
at the track all year.  ;-)

Larry