[Spridgets] [PolySci_101] Zicam (IMPORTANT MESSAGE) NOT A JOKE (Rx info)....READ IT......m

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Mon Jan 4 19:11:02 MST 2010

I assume you are a doctor, Rick. :)

Another product that I've noticed that has also been removed from the market (replaced, actually) is Vicks extra fine/strong Sinex nasal spray in the blue/green/white plastic squeeze bottle which has been replaced by the same container but with a red slash ("24 hour") extra fine/strong spray.

The early product while very effective had one hell of a "rebound". I found myself using the product long after a cold had gone and thankfully realized what was going on as the nasal stuffiness continued long after the cold had gone.

After about 4 days of discontinuing the product, the nasal stuffiness (swelling) disappeared altogether and all was back to normal.

Going back to Neo-Synepherine when/if required in future. :)

CB