[Spridgets] paging Peter C

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Jan 6 15:08:55 MST 2010

The part number for the emblem "Passat" in chrome and black is
3C9-853-630ULM  About $45.00. It would go well on a Toyota....

... just sayin.

  I don't know anybody in the parts biz that drives a Passat.  I know
some mechanics that do but only because they got a cheap one that
their customer could no longer support "in the fashion in which it
was accustomed".

That V6 is some scary engineering.

         Peter C.
==