[Spridgets] More HF Quality

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 08:29:53 MST 2010

So my son gave me a long tip blow gun for my birthday, a cheap horrible
freight  tool, he knows it's crap but it was in a box with some REAL SK
tools and some chinese shit from HF like a magnetic dish and some other
tools that have no electrical or moving parts.
So I took the blow gun out of the package, squeezed the trigger and it
broke off in my hand.
So this chinese piece of shit lasted a whole 2 SECONDS!
Yes I emailed them and yes I told them EXACTLY how I felt about their
whole operation and yes I will take it back and demand the chink that
made it so I can shove it up his ass.
I want to know how a place like that can stay in business?
Maybe I should start marketing animal dung with a fancy name because I
know we as a country have been dumbed up so much that we will buy shit
if it is marketed in a fancy box.