[Spridgets] More Help

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:21:44 MST 2010

You should have a metal plate on the driver's side door jamb near the latch
plate.  The date (month and year) of manufacture should be stamped on it.  For
example mine was manufactured in September of 1975 according to the date on
the plate.  From what I have read the model year for 1976 started with cars
produced in August of 1975 and ended in December 1976.  So I have a '76 model
year Midget, but it has the '75 anniversary dash plaque.  The '77 model year
stared in December '76 and the '78 model year started August 24, 1977.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget (or is that '75)
Everett, WA