[Spridgets] No LBC-anti-lock brakes

Nigel Hales nigel.hales at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:12:03 MST 2010

Hi,

I am no expert but, ABS is very sophisticated on the Honda (same unit
as my Rovers), I have included a link to some explanation from a 1992
honda issue which gives some good detail on the functions of the
accumulator, and some tests to try.

The accumulator can have faults and cause the situation you are describing.

If any of the sensors have failed that would normally instigate a
failure condition and bring on the ABS light, although I have seen on
occassion the speed sensor fail with no indication, well not failed,
but not sensing true speed of the wheel rotation.

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/18e4h-1992-honda-accord-with-abs-codes-1-
4-7-abs-light-comes-on

2010/1/12 David Groundwater <dwgwater at hotmail.com>:
> i'm wondering if anyone has any insight on anti-lock brakes on my 2003
Honda