[Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 08:16:55 MST 2010

The problem is China CAN make quality stuff.  People blame China for
the crappy stuff.  Really, China makes whatever is ordered by
whomever.
Factories in China can make a thing as good as any made elsewhere.
But, someone has to order it and import it here.
I have a friend that imports small machine tools.  I own on of his
9X30 lathes.  It is a very good unit for the $1200 I paid.  He is the
importer and everything he sells is very good or better quality wise.
www.lathemaster.com is his website.