[Spridgets] More Help

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Wed Jan 13 16:09:08 MST 2010

<< Looks like the winner is Leyland White. Manufactured 12/77
GAN6UJ203455 G. I'll see if I can find a local shop to match
it and load up some rattle cans. >>

Ed, I would NOT 'trust' either you eyes or current
paint vs chips.  FAR to many variables !!!  As I said in
a PM about a week ago, take the car to a body shop
and have them scan the current paint.  They will either
give you a number or make you up a pint [case of
brews here is money well spent <G>].

What YOU perceive to be Leyland White vs even just
a rattle can can easily be five different things [shades].
"IF" paint is original it is 32+ YEAR OLD !!  NOT org.
now <G> !!!!

Ed