[Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

weslakemonza1330 at aol.com weslakemonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 14:22:07 MST 2010

Well I buy Snap-On tools from the USA and I hope they are made in the USA
(some stuff used to be made in Canada).  I have ARP bolts and US made AN
bolts on my car and Goodridge fittings made in the USA.

I have Samco silicone hose made in England, about a 20 min from where I
live.

I might have English made stainless steel trunnion bolts if there is a lot
more interest or I might have a pair made in Ti.

I think my washing machine was made in Germany.

The fan unit on my domestic boiler that failed and cost me a lot of money
was made in Italy but the bearing that failed that had insufficient grease
in it  was made in Indonesia.  I eventually threatened Worcester-Bosch with a
 court action to get a full refund - they paid up.

I think my telly is made in the far east but probably not China.  I  have
bone china made in England (Royal Doulton).

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 14/01/2010 14:57:17 GMT Standard Time, davriker at nwi.net