[Spridgets] Front end parts

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 20:26:37 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Karcher" <chriskrchr at gmail.com>

> Does anyone know what's actually going on with these parts or perhaps know
> of a source?

Yes, I think I have a good idea.  Since the slump in the economy (and especially in the auto industry)
there have been alot of small suppliers that have gone out of business.

Some of these outfits that went under made spridget parts.  In some cases this business went to
to some larger surviving manufacturer.   In other cases it did not.

So places like Moss have to look around for either existing stock elsewhere in the world or
hope to get someone else to make the items in question.