[Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header again

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:10:50 MST 2010

My comment was not at all directed at MiniSpares!  Or toward any other
vendor for that matter.  My apologies to all for not making that clear
in my previous post.

My comment was simply a statement that if the Chinese, or any other
group, decided to copy a Maniflow header they could just as easily
counterfeit any identifying marks if they so desired.