[Spridgets] Health effects of LBCs

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Jan 16 08:04:27 MST 2010

I have what may be a new health effect of working on an LBC - three frost-bitten toes.  To are just red and sore, like a burn; the third has a black/dead spot on the pad about 1/4"x3/8" in diameter, I don't yet know how deep.  All hurt when I walk.

I was using my hands as an indicator and going in periodically when they  got too cold.  I did not pay attention to my feet, which were numb - probably from reduced circulation owing to thick socks in street shoes.

Michael Rowe
Invalid