[Spridgets] IDMST(no China content)

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 16:57:47 MST 2010

That's "I drove my Sprite today". This is sort of a big deal because I'm not home in IL, but in Florida for a quick 3 day trip with my boys. Their school semester ended on Thursday and flights were $59 each way(!). The Sprite (sorry, I mean Midget) needed a battery, as it only gets used on vacations. I was not going to bother when it would not hold a charge yesterday and we won;t be back til late summer, but my son Bobby absolutely would not hear of it. New battery, fired on the second crank after 6 months of sitting, settled into that stock 1275 idle that I love. What a car.

Ron