[Spridgets] Front end parts

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Jan 17 08:57:29 MST 2010

Bill, you are too far north, but I bet there's a few fellas in Sn Fran that
will ream your bushings for nuttin'

Anon

<richb at u.washington.edu>wrote:

>> Chris
>>
>> While I don't have a source for your parts, there are several of us up
>> here, and I do believe we have access to the king pin bushing reamer if it
>> comes to that.
>>
>> Where in the Pacific NW are you?
>>
>> Rich Ball
>> '76 Midget
>> Everett, WA
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Karcher" <chriskrchr at gmail.com>

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker