[Spridgets] Heat wave in NJ

Alan theshoe5 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 14:22:28 MST 2010

Today it had to be at least 55 here in NJ. So I woke the Sprite from it's
winters nap and went for a nice drive. Some fresh gas in the tank and it ran
great. Frank, hope you had the opportunity to do the same. Even had some time
to start up the other LBC, a Triumph TR6. That one was not as willing as the
Sprite and was running rough. The Sprite always seems to be ready to go no
matter how long it sits unused. I did put the snow blower back in the shed so
next week we will have two feet of snow!
Alan
'59 Sprite