[Spridgets] Newest Spridget

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sat Jan 23 17:06:41 MST 2010

Mom is not available. (hmm wonder why??)

Her name is CaeLyn Abigael Liebel, 7lbs 6oz, 18 1/4" tall. Born 9:30 AM EST.
Dark hair (and lots of it), dark eyes, with a hint of Blue. (mom has blue,
grandma had blue, Opa has blue, Wynter has blue, so probably gonna be blue).

Gorgeous and sleeping, eating and pooping already.

Opa Larry

On Jan 23, 2010, at 6:36 PM, Leo S wrote:

> Conngradulations!!!!!!   Now you need to find a project so it will be ready
for him/her as youdidnt specify weight, sex, lengh, hair color, eye color, etc
...  We really need to know such information to complete the tracking data...
LOL

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker