[Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 15:25:57 MST 2010

From: "mike rambour" <lists at dinospider.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:18 PM
To: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cross One Off the Bucket List

Sometimes its amazing what these little Italian beauties will go for.
I have a old FIAT that is worth a jaw dropping amount of money and I
often think its time to sell it because no way its worth that much.  No
I am not a rich white dude (to keep it on previous topics) its just that
I can't believe the car is worth that much.

 Oh well...nothing like walking out to the parking and seeing your FIAT
Dino spider to make you forget the bad day at work.  And then you start
the motor :)

mike