[Spridgets] Ralph Nader. . Corvair

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:00:43 MDT 2010

RIght on.  . Nader found a way to get his name in the press. .  at the
expense of a beautiful car that was and is loved by many.

This is an interesting story. .  elderly lover of her Corvair buried in her
car, as per her request.  With pic showing her going into the ground at the
cemetery inside of her beloved car.

"Woman takes her Corvair for an Eternal Cruise"

http://www.corvaircorsa.com/heaven.html

*I think I read that later on, GM changed the rear end of the Corvair to
avoid further BS coming from the Nader camp?

Not sure about this. . seems to be something that I remember reading?
*

Kirk