[Spridgets] Facet Question

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 16:01:15 MDT 2010

I have been running a Facet as a puller for a good 5 years+  and have had
nothing to complain about.  No pressure regulator. . just the Facet.

However, I have yet to see another Facet like the one I am using.  The one I
have has a black plastic case.   rounded design. . not like the square metal
types that I have seen.

I paid a "whopping" $39.0 for it several years ago from a Napa auto parts
store.

Is the Facet that I am using different in out put per chance than the more
"standard" metal case types that I have seen?  Has anyone seen this type of
Facet before. .?

Just curious as it appears to me to be a bit different than the "standard"
types I have seen through the years.

Kirk
59 1275