[Spridgets] Help.. . Air Compressor Question!

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:50:03 MDT 2010

Bummer. .  as it has been my paint compressor for the last several years.
Although I will say that I am still getting good jobs out of it. . but I
also have three filters in the system with the filter in my spray booth a
large canister type which goes to the small filter on the but of the spray
gun. . and then the typical filter on the outlet of the compressor.  Yet as
it worsens, no doubt the thing will be relegated to non paint work.

Thanks. .

Kirk