[Spridgets] brake light switch

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 20:17:09 MDT 2010

What an interesting coincidence.

I just replaced my original pressure brake light switch last weekend.

Although I've had silicone brake fluid in the system for over 5 years and it
just failed a few weeks ago.

I had a used original spare and put that in and all is fine right now.

What's interesting is that at the time I was wondering if the silicone fluid
might have had something to do with the failure.

I'll run with what I got until it fails and then I'll give this a shot:

Painless P/N 80171