[Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 17 01:45:25 MDT 2010

Glad you got that of your chest Frank.

Don't forget that Chinese goods are made to the specifications that the
seller, a US customer and 'manufacturer' wanted.  If they are asked to
supply crap that is what they supply.  If you want good stuff they can
supply it but costs more.

At the moment I am using the 4th 'slow close toilet seat' in 3 months with
the last one taking around 10 days to self destruct.  Hinge parts made of
cheap, brittle plastic.  They are KALE ones from Turkey.  The shop fitters
know full well they will be coming back time after time, the salesman sell
them, the fitters try to change your mind when they see what they have to
fit.  The importing wholesaler is loosing money on every one.

Guy R Day