[Spridgets] Thou shalt not covet

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 11:17:06 MDT 2010

I do not think that is a deal - i can get one in California cheaper.
The problem with a hanger is most places require you have a airo plane.
My fiend has some old propellers he tells them he is restoring.
He has the hanger mostly full of his cars and left an area for wood working.
They are always bugging him that he needs a plane to keep the hanger.
So far he has made it over a year - this year they have been bugging him more
then ever.
He says he days may be numbered with out a frame or complete plane.

Vigil