[Spridgets] Rossi

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 20:52:11 MDT 2010

As mentioned to me as a "bone headed" thing to be doing. . .

At the time, watching the You Tube videos . I was curious too see if I could
make one work.

Now that it has been brought to my attention it was as bone headed as, "Hey,
I think I will mix up my own formula for C4 and see if it explodes."

Thanks,

Kirk