[Spridgets] Headlight buckets

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Jun 3 10:35:12 MDT 2010

My 2-adjuster headlight buckets have a variety of nonsymmetrical holes in them, with large holes in the 1/3rd positions, while the SB fender and the rubber seals I am looking at are symmetrical, with the large holes at 9, 12, and 3 o'clock.  The fiberglass BE has no holes as yet.

 How should these buckets be oriented?  It seems to me that the adjusters would work best at 12 and 9 o'clock, but that places other things at  strange angles.  Keep in mind that I am not at all sure that all these buckets came from a Spridget.  I think the 3-adjuster buckets came from a BE for sure, and their holes are quite different.

Michael Rowe
'74 Bugeyed Midget