[Spridgets] Poll-- 175/70-13 tire choice.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 7 18:01:22 MDT 2010

Hello Spridgets,

          I'm about to be replacing my tires (6 years old) and wheels,
          (FINALLY someone is about to be making something I like) and
          am taking a poll as to which tires (THAT ARE AVAILABLE)
          people prefer. The rims will be 5 1/2" wide, lug centric,
          with a 4" backspace.

          All I've found in "summer performance" is the Sumitomo HTR
          200. .. the guy who has the wheels (Hap Waldrop, Acme Speed Shop)
          recommends the General Tire Altimax.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity