[Spridgets] Another British engine (not)

Edmund Conen conen at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 21 13:30:09 MDT 2010

I've thought for some now that IF i was to need a truck for my business (I do not have a business.) I would seriously consider buying a good, semi-restored classic truck, a model with decent parts availability, and just keep fixing it forever.  SEMI-restored should make it noticeably cheaper to buy than a new truck, noticeably cheaper and easier to repair, and the right classic would get you noticed too ('free' advertising ;-)).

With my new part-time job delivering parts to local mechanics for an auto parts chain, I keep thinking of asking the Land Rover shop if they ever get early LRs in for service. :-)
  Ed in NC