[Spridgets] Wire Wheel Calipers

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 20:27:53 MDT 2010

Naturally I jacked up and pulled a wheel soon after seeing this post.

Knowing how the Creator does not want me to do this conversion
I was certain that I would be grinding cast iron at some point
in the near future.

Miraculously, I somehow have the reliefs (at least on the left front)

It's interesting because the guy I talked to at Westtown was
very adamant about having to grind reliefs into his calipers.
So I guess there must be some of the old style calipers out there.