[Spridgets] Miata 5 speed in a Spridget?

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Jun 27 20:59:01 MDT 2010

Hello Frank,

     One of the last projects that Paul A. was working on was just
     that, a Miata tranny into a Spridget/Morris. He told me to keep
     it under my hat at the time, a couple of years ago.  I
     guess I can tell the story now.  He had a
     Sprite that kept getting moved around his yard/shop/carport and I
     think no one else knew why he kept it. Turns out, it's not a
     simple fix and won't go without cutting up the tunnel or cross
     bracing, or other heavy mods, making it not "kit" friendly, and
     he had given it up as a business opportunity.
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity