[Spridgets] F1 Race Technology Gone Nuts

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Tue Jun 29 16:32:37 MDT 2010

The guys today more or less point and shoot - the cars practically drive
themselves.  Most F1 races are a parade  The finishing order is often very
close to the starting order.  My vote is to remove all of the computers and
the telemetry and make the drivers actually drive the car.

Fangio won five world championships back when the driver actually drove.
And Fangio never drove a Grand Prix car until he was 37 years old.

Rick