[Spridgets] FW: US Today Poll on Gun Ownership (Kathryn Bales) - NO LBC Content

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Tue Mar 2 06:38:17 MST 2010

And I understand how you feel. My problem is the number of ex-smokers and
non-smokers that are extremely allergic to second hand smoke. They tend to
make me disbelieve any of them and unfairly the ones that really do suffer
those problems.
	 What really surprises me is it took until March for the guns and
political stuff to make the list, got to assume that you all got your cars
in top condition for spring and now have nothing better to do. Wish I could
say the same for my boat.
		Crash

Brad and All.

I understand how you feel. They are valid points BUT.

Now I can go out to dinner and maybe a movie. I'm one of those few with
environmental
allergies. My biggest problems are any smoke and most perfumes. Imagine!

Thanks,
Pete