[Spridgets] (no subject)

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:52:51 MST 2010

> Would you be saying that if the US had got the gold?  ;)

Since I did not watch ANY of the Olympics (or the summer ones before,
or the winter ones before that, ad nauseum), I can adhere to the List
motto of "Don't try to ruin my arguments with facts."

I have been told that the Chicago Blackhawks had three players on the
Canadian team, one on the USA team, and two on the Slovakian team, so
I wouldn't know who to root for anyway. At least I can root for Brasil
in the World Cup...
David L