[Spridgets] (no subject) Congress

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:35:34 MST 2010

> I may have left the can of paint open too long, but is this the type of email that belongs over there on the Poly-Urethane list?

I think it was a can of worms, not paint. Or were you painting worms?
In any case, NO. this is a test to see whether your delete key still works.
I don't necessarily agree with the opinions stated hither thither and
yon, but I will defend the right to express them. The only acceptable
form of censorship is from within, not from peer pressure.
David L